Team workshops are geared toward leaders, managers and other team members in both intact teams or teams in transition. Workshops are individually designed to ensure teams are working toward a shared vision with clearly established goals.
Workshops are designed to the specific challenges and needs of the group/organization and may include topics such as:
- Understanding the stages of team development
- How to link departmental and individual work unit goals to the overall strategies of the organization
- Identifying individual and group styles of communication as well as any barriers and the benefits of effective communication to maximize team performance
- How to problem-solve with different perspectives and approaches
- Decision-making processes, what consensus means and how to achieve it
- Team profiles and how to maximize team talents and differences