What you could accomplish if you spent half as much time in meetings? If your organization eliminated just one unproductive meeting, what could you do with the savings?
- Is your company spending too much time meeting?
- Is a meeting even necessary?
- Do your meetings last too long?
- Do your meetings fail to end with results or, even worse, produce unwanted results?
- Are the right people being invited to attend meetings?
- Do meetings prevent your employees from finishing their work?
- Is there an appropriate process in place for your meetings to gather information, find results and make decisions?
- How do you deal with unproductive participants?
Participants will learn to:
- Develop techniques to better define goals, identify and analyze the audience
- Establish leadership and participant roles
- Keep meetings on track
- Handle monopolizers, interrupters and other obstacles
Your meetings will be shorter and you'll walk away with direction, focus and better results.