Simply put, creativity is seeing and doing things differently, both individually and as an organization. This workshop explores and unleashes the creativity in each of us. It provides participants with a new approach to risk taking and collaborative thinking as well as the rewards that come from breaking through conventional logic. Through a series of exercises, the workshop "wakes up the brain" and provides on-going tools to help us think and act more creatively in the future.
By firing up our creativity, the ability to generate novel and useful ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges is enhanced. This workshop helps participants to:
- Recognize when they were most creative and the socialization process that was instrumental in squelching their creative ideas.
- Understand what motivates their creativity.
- Identify and overcome obstacles to creativity.
- Process, develop and utilize creative methods.
- Apply techniques for "out-of-the-box thinking".
- Learn to stimulate the creativity process from within.
- Become more effective on the job and in their personal lives.